Cast for superior performance
Resist abrasion and impact with CQMS Razer shrouds. Cast from hardened alloys, our shrouds are field-tested to improve productivity and protect the structural integrity of your mining buckets.
Features and benefits
- High-strength alloy steel casting to increase shroud life
- Extend wear life to reduce costs
- Slim design for improved penetration and machine loading
- Increase time between bucket rebuilds and refurbishments for improved machine availability
- A wide range of value-add 'hardfacing' options (chrome, tungsten, carbide etc).
We also offer the safe and reliable T-Bolt system - an adjustable, hammerless retention system for attaching shrouds to buckets.
Click on image to enlarge.
|Product||Features + Benefits|
Shroud T-Bolt assembly